Friday, March 19, 2010

Joe: CASSIE
Aleja&Desi&Court&Ky&Jessie&Nick: *run in*
Aleja: JOE WHAT HAPPENED?
Joe: Tia fell.
Aleja: NO I THOUGHT SHE FLEW TO THE MOON?
Joe: ...well
Jessie: *runs in* GOD CAN'T YOU ALL THINK *calls 911*
----at the Hospital---
Tia: *in a coma*
Nick: *sitting next to her* *crying*
Jessie: *walks in* hello..*her mascara is runny*
Nick: whats wrong?
Jessie: *sits* have you ever been in love with someone but..they don't love you at all..*looks down* I seriously thought that when we met...that me and him were the one..But he's in love with someone else..
Nick: Jessie I don't love Tia..I actually...really love you...
Jessie: really?
Nick: PSH NO I WAS KIDDING *laughs* we're too good of friends for anything serious.
Jessie: *shakes her head* I was right you don't love me..
Nick: you love me? I thought you loved Kevin or something..
Kevin: *walks in with Dani and the baby..(its been a few days since the labor)*
Jessie: Nick you seriously don't understand girls*
Joe and Laura: *sitting together* so..
Joe: *pats his lap*
Laura: *sits* Yes?
Joe: Laura I love you more then anything...
Cassie: ...am I a cheesecake?
Aleja: I think the actual term is chopped liver..
Cassie: you wanna go over the railing?
Aleja: No ma'am o.o
Kevin: *walks in* *grabs Aleja and walks out* *makes out with her*
Aleja: KEVIN WOAH WOAH WOOOAH WHAT WHO WHEN WHY WHERE WHAT?!
Kevin: Aleja I love you...
Aleja: DANI!? YOUR BABY? DUDE?!
Kevin: they're nothing I love you *tries kissing her*
Aleja: really...*giggles*
Kevin: yes *smiles* now sshhh this is a secret
Aleja: Ok *smiles huge*
Aleja and Kevin: *walks out*
Kevin: *grabs Desi* *goes into the closet*
Joe: *text Court- Hey;) meet me in the closet we need to talk..
Court: *text Joe- ok
Jessie: *walks to everyone* Wheres ky?
Joe and Laura: *shrug*
Jessie: *goes through the hospital* *runs back* Ky's gone.
Joe: *looks up* who?
Laura: *slaps him*




No comments:

Post a Comment